Stovetop Green Bean Casserole W/ Bacon ( thanksgiving ). To continue from yesterday's Thanksgiving feast with that super Juicy Herb Roast Turkey, here is the most requested side! Like I mentioned yesterday, my mother is the queen of Thanksgiving. This is another one of her recipes.
See great recipes for Stovetop Green Bean Casserole W/ Bacon ( thanksgiving ) too! Green Bean Casserole with Bacon and Fried Shallots This Green Bean Casserole with Bacon and Fried Shallots is a homemade version of an old classic. It's made with fresh green beans and a creamy homemade gravy, and topped with the awesome savory goodness of bacon and fried shallots. You can have Stovetop Green Bean Casserole W/ Bacon ( thanksgiving ) using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stovetop Green Bean Casserole W/ Bacon ( thanksgiving )
- Prepare 3 can of short cut green beans, drained (14.5oz).
- It’s 2 can of cream of mushroom soup (10.5 oz).
- Prepare 2/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 packages of French fried onions ( 2.8 oz).
- Prepare 12 slice of bacon, fried till crisp.
In a large skillet, cook bacon and onion over medium heat until bacon is crisp and onion is tender. Meanwhile, place beans in a large saucepan and cover with water. Sprinkle with salt and pepper; toss to coat. You simply can't have the holidays without Green Bean Casserole!
Stovetop Green Bean Casserole W/ Bacon ( thanksgiving ) instructions
- in a medium size sauce pan place drained green beans..
- add mushroom soup, mix well.
- add milk and mix again..
- stir in half of the French fried onions.
- next add the bacon, crumbled up. mix well..
- simmer covered for about 5-10 minutes until very hot. stirring often..
- transfer to serving dish and sprinkle remaining French fried onions over the top..
- serve with favorite meal..
Our tried & true classic recipe is the most famous side dish ever, but we've also got plenty of new twists & variations for green beans to add excitement to your holiday table! Add hot water to butter in medium bowl; stir until melted. Stir in stuffing mix just until moistened. This holiday recipe is an easy, sweet-and-savory casserole perfect for your dinner parties! Stir in cream cheese and soup; heat until cream cheese is melted, stirring gently.