stovetop stuffed meatloaf and gravy. Stove Top Meatloaf is a tasty twist on traditional meatloaf making for a super simple family meal! Lean ground beef is combined with our favorite seasoned Stove Top Stuffing mix for a delicious dinner with very little effort! Prepared and cooked in a bundt pan, this easy Stove Top Meatloaf is then turned out onto a plate and filled with mashed potatoes and gravy!
Meatloaf with Gravy is an easy ground beef dinner recipe the whole family will love. Chicken, Vegetable or Turkey works wonderfully well. Eggs: The eggs help to bind it all together, so don't miss out on adding eggs. You can cook stovetop stuffed meatloaf and gravy using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of stovetop stuffed meatloaf and gravy
- You need 2 lb of hamburger.
- You need 1/2 cup of black olives.
- Prepare 4 slice of fontina cheese 1/4 ×1/4 about 2 inches long.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 4 small of sweet peppers chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of panco bread crumbs.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/4 lb of bacon chopped.
- You need 2 cup of chopped mushrooms.
- You need 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of water.
It's vital for a perfect meatloaf. Try mixing in a diced onion and a handful of grated cheese (about a cup) to the stuffing mixture before combining with the meat. Good To Know: Meatloaf freezes really well. This Stove Top Stuffing Meatloaf makes excellent leftover sandwiches.
stovetop stuffed meatloaf and gravy step by step
- mix the crumbs ,hamburger, egg, half of salt , half of garlic.
- cook the bacon.
- add peppers.
- add the mixture and chunck of cheese to a handful of burger mixture cover all around do this till 4 are made.
- in a pot with lid add little loaves tonpot cover turn every 3 miutes for the gravy the leftover burger mixture add to fillingcook till hamburger is done on all sides add water seasoning thats left.
- add cornstarch solution of cornstarch and water mixed well add to liquid and stir it will thicken.
- serve over mashed potatoes or rice.
Meatloaf with Stuffing is an easy ground beef dinner recipe the whole family will love. This delicious meatloaf is made with Stove Top Stuffing Mix. This easy meatloaf recipe takes just over an hour from start to finish and serves six people. Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the. This is the recipe my sister always uses.