Easy stove top macaroni & cheese. Cook macaroni according to package directions. Stove top macaroni and cheese is easy, creamy and so, so cheesy. Once you make it, you'll never want store bought again.
Boil your pasta in one pot and in another make a simple cheese sauce. Stovetop Macaroni and Cheese Recipes Find a favorite recipe for easy stovetop macaroni and cheese on Allrecipes.com. Inspiration and Ideas Tips & Tricks Buffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese "Loved it. You can have Easy stove top macaroni & cheese using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy stove top macaroni & cheese
- You need 8 oz of Elbow macaroni(creamette).
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of black pepper.
- You need 2 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Asked if this was a keeper recipe and everyone said, 'Definitely!'" – msedwards. Cook macaroni according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in flour, salt and pepper until smooth; gradually whisk in milk.
Easy stove top macaroni & cheese step by step
- cook macaroni according to package directions.
- in medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. stir in flour, salt and pepper. slowly add milk.
- cook and stir until bubbly.
- stir in cheese until melted.
- drain macaroni. add to cheese sauce. stir to coat..
Drain macaroni; add to cheese sauce and stir to. Let me start by saying this is my all-time favorite stove top macaroni and cheese recipe. I always dreamed about creating a homemade stove top macaroni and cheese recipe my entire family loves. This is one of my favorite week night dinners. I usually eat the whole thing myself since I live on my own, but it could be shared as a side dish.