Matcha Marshmallow Cupcakes ★ Recipe Video★. Stephanie Jaworski of Joyofbaking.com demonstrates how to make Chocolate Marshmallow Cupcakes. This recipe pairs a moist and chocolately cupcake with a soft and fluffy Marshmallow Buttercream Frosting. New Recipes every Thursday before noon Eastern time.
This soft and fluffy frosting is really a Confectioners Frosting to which we add a jar of store bought marshmallow cream (or fluff). Marshmallow cupcakes made by Bebaa kitchen. Prepare Devil's Food cake mix according to package instructions. You can cook Matcha Marshmallow Cupcakes ★ Recipe Video★ using 22 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Matcha Marshmallow Cupcakes ★ Recipe Video★
- It’s of ■ For the matcha cake.
- You need of egg whites.
- You need of egg yolks.
- You need of and 1/2 Tbsp) granulated sugar.
- You need of cake flour.
- It’s of Matcha powder.
- Prepare of unsalted butter.
- You need of milk.
- You need of honey.
- You need of ■ For the marshmallow.
- You need of egg white (about 1 egg white).
- It’s of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of gelatin powder.
- You need of water, for gelatin.
- It’s of vanilla essence.
- Prepare of brandy.
- Prepare of ■ Matcha chocolate for coating.
- You need of white chocolate.
- Prepare of brandy (optional).
- You need of matcha powder.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- You need of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Moist chocolate cupcakes are topped with a marshmallow and broiled into tasty, toasted marshmallow cupcakes. The only thing that makes a chocolate cupcake better? Cupcake Recipes Baking Recipes Cupcake Cakes Dessert Recipes Cupcake Videos Baking Cupcakes Marshmallow Cupcakes Pudding Cupcakes Vanilla Cupcakes. Top tip for making Hummingbird Bakery marshmallow cupcakes.
Matcha Marshmallow Cupcakes ★ Recipe Video★ instructions
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/U-iau75WdVc.
- 【For the matcha cake】Preheat an oven to 190℃ / 374 F. Put butter, milk, and honey in a small bowl. Pour hot water in a large bowl. Put the small bowl in the hot water. Let it warm; set aside. Sift cake flour and Matcha powder together; set aside..
- Beat the egg white lightly until watery. Whip it with a hand mixer on high speed. When it becomes white and fluffy, add granulated sugar in 3 parts. Whip it until stiff peaks form..
- Add egg yolks and mix on high speed until combined. Whip it slowly for 1.5 minutes on low speed..
- Sift dry ingredients into it. Fold it until the powderiness disappears..
- Add a small amount of the batter to the warmed butter, milk, and honey. Mix well until smooth. Put it back to the cake batter..
- Fold it about 30 times until combined. Scrape the flour on the inner side of the bowl and fold. Line muffin mold with glassine paper. Pour the cake batter into each cup..
- Bake it at 170℃ / 338 F for 20 mins. Drop the mold to prevent the cake from shrinking. Let it cool..
- 【For the marshmallow】Soak gelatin in the water; set aside. You should put water first to prevent the gelatin from becoming uneven. Prepare boil water in a large pan to warm egg white..
- Beat egg white lightly. Add granulated sugar and mix. Warm it in the boiling water on low heat while mixing. Warm until it reaches 50 ℃ (122 F). Take the egg white out from the hot water..
- Whip it on high speed. When it becomes heavy, add vanilla essence and brandy. Whip it until stiff peaks form..
- Melt the gelatin evenly with a microwave. (600W 20 sec × 2) Microwave it little by little so as not to boil. Add the gelatin while mixing on high speed..
- Whip it until very very soft peaks form or the top of the peak hangs down deeply. Transfer the mixture into a piping bag. Pipe a swirl on the top of each tart. Leave in the fridge to set. (30-40mins).
- 【 Matcha chocolate for coating】Melt white chocolate with a microwave. (600W 30-50 sec) Add brandy and mix well. Add Matcha powder and mix well..
- Microwave it again for 20 sec. Add oil and mix well. Take the cakes out from the fridge. Dip each cupcake upside down into the Matcha chocolate. It's all done!.
See our video recipe – how to make perfect cupcake buttercream. These chocolate cupcakes have a secret: They're loaded with marshmallow cream filling. If you grew up on store-bought snack cakes, these family. If you grew up on store-bought snack cakes, these family-friendly desserts will blow your mind. These S'mores Cupcakes are super yummy and simple to put together!