double decker pie stove top. Press into pie pan with back of fork. You won't need a map, a seat belt, or car keys for this journey—just an appetite to try something different. Sign in to like videos, comment, and subscribe.
Double Decker Bread Pizza on Stovetop: Luscious cheese filled, crusty and delicious double decker bread pizza made on a stove top! With lots of cheese, vegetables and a homemade sauce (you can use store bought too!), this is my take on a bread pizza with double the fun; double the tast. I have had this stove for a year now. You can cook double decker pie stove top using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of double decker pie stove top
- It’s 1 of springform pan.
- It’s 21 oz of can of blueberry pie filling.
- It’s 2 can of peach pie filling twenty one ounces each.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 packages of cream cheese eight ounces each.
- It’s 2 large of eggs beaten.
- It’s 3 of nine inch pie crust.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Demerara sugar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of cornstarch.
- It’s 2/3 cup of water.
It has some good features, and some really horrible features. The good: The double oven works great. We use it all the time. I store iron skillets in bottom half, so makes it easy if I just use top half, saves electricity, and is simple to use once you get the knack.
double decker pie stove top step by step
- in a flat pan or flat griddle spray with nonstick spray trim the pie crust to fit inside the springform pan.
- fry on the pan the piecrust.
- in a pot heat cream cheese add the eggs cook stirring constantly dont let the cream cheese burn.
- add the peach pie filling to a pot add sugar heat stir well when bubbly mix the cornstarch with 1/3 cup water mix add half to peaches to thicken.
- heat the bluberries to bubbly add some of the cornstarch solution to the blueberries and stir constantly till thickens.
- put one of the pie crust at bottom of pan add half the cream cheese spread over the crust.
- add Demerara sugar to a pot add water desolve the sugar spread over the cream cheese.
- add peaches on top of that.
- add second pie crust.
- add more cream cheese.
- sprinkle with cinnamon.
- add blueberries.
- cover with last crust.
- chill inside the fridge.
In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the corn, peas, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and garlic. I used frozen crusts on top and bottom and brushed the top crust with half&half. The pie has a wonderful flavor but is runny. I may experiment with thickening it next time.