You can have Mun Tofu using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mun Tofu
- It’s 2 Tbsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 cm of ginger, thinly sliced or pounded.
- Prepare 250 gr of ground pork.
- It’s 1 pack of silken tofu (300 gr), smashed with a fork.
- Prepare 2 tsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 1/2 Tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt or to taste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
- Prepare 150 ml of water.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of cornstarch mixed with 2 Tbsp water.
- Prepare 2 stalks of green onions, thinly sliced.
Mun Tofu instructions
- Heat sesame oil over medium high heat. Sauté garlic and ginger until fragrant..
- Add ground pork. Cook until it change color..
- Add water. Cook until boiling. Season with fish sauce, oyster sauce, salt, and white pepper powder..
- Add tofu. Mix well..
- Add the mixture of cornstarch and water. Keep stirring until the sauce is thickened. Adjust the taste..
- Add green onions. Mix well. Remove from the heat..
- Serve over warm white rice. Yum! 😋.