Taco Stuffed Potatoes. What to serve with Stuffed Potatoes: Since these easy and healthy stuffed potatoes have taco flavoring, I like to serve them with Mexican-inspired sides. Here are a few good options that go well with stuffed potatoes: Load the potatoes with plenty of toppings, and you don't really need anything else! Try sour cream, salsa, guacamole, green.
Add onion, chili powder, taco seasoning and water. Heat refried beans in a small saucepan. Double Stuffed Taco Potatoes are hearty and filling enough to eat as a main course. You can have Taco Stuffed Potatoes using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Taco Stuffed Potatoes
- It’s 4 of sweet potatoes or regular baking potatoes, cooked.
- Prepare 1 lb. of taco meat.
- It’s of Toppings as desired:.
- It’s of cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, guacamole, sour cream.
- You need of limes, fresh sliced.
They are loaded with ground beef taco filling, onion, sour cream, and cheese. A sprinkling of chopped green onions and salsa finishes them off. These Taco Stuffed Sweet Potatoes will take your taco night to a new and healthy level! The perfect quick and healthy dinner!
Taco Stuffed Potatoes instructions
- Cook hamburger with black pepper, cumin, chili powder until browned; drain. Add in a small amount of salsa if you like.This is your taco meat..
- Top each potato with taco meat and then desired toppings..
- The sweet potato is unbelievably good with the taco meat, but its great on regular potatoes as well. Enjoy!.
Add beef and brown and crumble. To browned meat, add onion, garlic, chilies, garlic, spices, salt and pepper. Starting with this this taco twist. Today, we are ditching the taco shells and the tortillas, and grabbing a potato instead. Yep, not only am I a taco addict, but I'm a carb addict as well.