Stir Fried Chinese Kale with Tofu and Mushrooms. Put tofu after Chinese Kale half cooked. Dissolve corn starch with little bit of water, pour it into pan. When oil is shimmering again, add tofu mixture and arrange in a single layer in skillet.
See great recipes for Stir Fried Chinese Kale with Tofu and Mushrooms too! Add tofu in a single layer and season with salt and pepper. See great recipes for Stir Fried Chinese Kale with Tofu and Mushrooms too! You can cook Stir Fried Chinese Kale with Tofu and Mushrooms using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stir Fried Chinese Kale with Tofu and Mushrooms
- You need 150 g of Chinese Kale.
- You need 100 g of Tofu.
- You need 3 of button mushrooms.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves.
- You need 2 of shallots.
- Prepare 1 of red chili (optional).
- Prepare 100 ml of water.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 Tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare pinch of sugar.
- You need 1 Tsp of corn starch.
Return tofu and bok choy to pan. Foreign food, in particular Chinese food in the form of noodles in soup called ramen and fried dumplings, gyoza, and western food such as curry and hamburger steaks are commonly found in Japan. A nutritious kale stir fry with crispy curried tofu, perfect for a quick weeknight fix! Quick dinners are something everyone needs more of, and stir fry's are the perfect solution.
Stir Fried Chinese Kale with Tofu and Mushrooms instructions
- Thinly chop chili, garlic and shallot. Cut tofu into dice and slice mushroom into 4 slices..
- Fry tofu in medium heat until for 3 minutes with medium heat. Fry until it becomes little bit brown. Set aside. Next, fry chooped garlic for 3 minutes with medium heat until it's golden brown. Set aside..
- Heat the pan with 1 tbsp of oil and put chili and shallot. Stir it until fragrant. Add mushrooms, water, oyster sauce, soy sauce and sugar. Cook it around 2 minutes..
- Add Chinese Kale. Put tofu after Chinese Kale half cooked. Stir it together for 3 minutes. Add sesame oil, stir again. Dissolve corn starch with little bit of water, pour it into pan. Cook 1 minute until the sauce thickens..
- Pour Chinese kale to the plate and sprinkle it with fried garlic ✨.
This one is full of kale, cabbage and carrots, making it rich in antioxidants and nutrients. Kale is one of my favourite winter leaves to […] Kale and broccoli are stir-fried with slivered garlic and chopped chile peppers, and finished with a splash of lime juice for a bright-tasting, satisfying side dish. I also really like the texture of bamboo shoots. Possible options include broccoli, cauliflower, kale, chard, spinach, tofu, tempeh, seitan, cabbage, Brussels sprouts, onions, carrots, celery, bell peppers, and green beans. A few cooking notes for the Chinese Mushroom Stir-Fry Instead of the usual stir fry, (which by the way, you can use it to fry any types of vegetables), Roland added some air-fried crispy pork belly to give this recipe more variety.