Thai broccoli soup. Home » Soups and Stews » Thai Broccoli Soup with Coconut Milk. This vibrant, flavorful Thai Broccoli Soup wakes up the taste buds! This soup is savory, flavorful and comforting.
This delicious soup boasts a huge dose of green goodness and couldn't be simpler to put together. In this easy broccoli soup recipe, broccoli cooks together with onions, celery, garlic and fresh herbs and is puréed into a delicious creamy soup. Roasting the vegetables in this Thai-inspired soup is a hands-off way to sweeten and caramelize their flavor—a welcome contrast to the soup's spicy, savory broth. You can have Thai broccoli soup using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai broccoli soup
- It’s 3 cup of broccoli florets.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 3 of gloves of garlic chopped.
- It’s 1 can of coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 cups of chicken broth.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of cornstarch.
- You need 1/4 cup of cilantro dry.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ginger dry.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of nutmeg fresh.
- You need 2 teaspoon of olive oil.
Chopped Thai Broccoli Salad with riced broccoli, carrots, red pepper, spring onion and roasted cashews dressed in a simple almond butter sauce Thai Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup – Food Faith Fitness. So, make broccoli and cauliflower soup and enjoy the vitamins and nutrients Make the most out of your veg with this Broccoli and Cauliflower Soup – tasty, easy, healthy, full of. This Cream of Broccoli Soup was made squeaky clean and super healthy!
Thai broccoli soup step by step
- Over medium heat salute onion with oil cook for few minutes then add broccoli and garlic and cook for 10 minutes on law medium heat.
- Add chicken broth and spices and cook for another 10 minutes then add the milk use the blinder to smooth the soup.
- To thicken the soup I used one tablespoon of cornstarch with 1/4 cup cold broth and mix well then add to soup and cook for few minutes enjoy.
No cream, butter or flour added. I love Cream of Broccoli Soup. In fact, I think it's my favorite soup in the whole wide world. This recipe for low-fat broccoli soup makes a thick and satisfying dish that is delicious for a fall or The trick to adding body to low-fat soups is by using potato and some low-fat or nonfat milk and then. Thai Recipes and Food from Thailand are great in taste and are fun to cook.