Red Sauce Pasta. Show Your Food What It's Missing With The Perfect Balance Of Flavor & Spice. Browse Our Collection Of Simple Pasta Recipes and Prepare Yummy Meals! Red Sauce Pasta Recipe, Learn how to make Red Sauce Pasta (absolutely delicious recipe of Red Sauce Pasta ingredients and cooking method) About Red Sauce Pasta Recipe: Delicious red sauce pasta, slow cooked in tangy tomato sauce.
Enjoyed immensely by adults and kids alike. Red sauce pasta is a dish made with pasta, tomatoes, bell peppers, onions, garlic & herbs. This is one of the best pasta recipes you can make at home & I am sure your family will love it. You can have Red Sauce Pasta using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Red Sauce Pasta
- You need 3 cups of Penne pasta or your choice.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of capsicum.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- You need 1 cup of corn.
- It’s 1 of broccoli.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 inch of ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Mixed herbs for seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 3 tsp of crushed pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of sour cream/whipped cream.
- Prepare 2-3 cups of red pasta sauce (you can make your own using tomoato+ chilli).
Red sauce pasta can be served for a meal with pizzatomato soupCheese toastsandwiches This is an easy idea to include tomatoes and red bell pepper in kids' diet. Red sauce pasta recipe with Indian twist is what you will get in this video. I have used mozzarella cheese which takes this pasta to another level, though you may skip mozzarella if you really. Plain, simple, no frills, basic red sauce that tastes great on a variety of pasta and is not watered down.
Red Sauce Pasta instructions
- First of all take 8-12 cups of water and boil it with penne pasta adding a tsp of salt for around 15-20 mins until it softens.
- Chop all the required vegetables and keep it ready.
- Now in a pan take a tsp of butter + bay leaf + ginger garlic paste..
- Sauté it until it’s aromatic. Now add all the vegetables and sauté for 10 minutes.
- Now add pasta sauce (you can make your own or a ready one) + salt + crushed pepper + seasoning/mixed herbs+ sugar. Mix it well. Now add boiled pasta and sauté for awhile..
- Mix it well and add pasta sauce based on the taste required. Add sour cream on top in the end. Serve it hot..
For making a good sauce, use canned tomatoes. Except for the summer months, the 'fresh' tomatoes are usually harvested when green and left a long time to ripen. Add more red pepper flakes if you like your sauce spicy! Add the pasta over the warm sauce and toss with carefully. Cook for a while and then serve the Red Sauce Pasta immediately.