You can have Mediterranean Salmon using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mediterranean Salmon
- It’s 2 of salmon fillets.
- It’s 1 of roma tomato, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1/2 of yellow onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sliced black olives.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dry basil.
- You need 1/2 of lemon.
Mediterranean Salmon instructions
- Preheat oven to broil..
- Pat salmon fillets dry..
- Add salt and pepper..
- In a large skillet, on medium high heat, pour in a little olive oil, coating the pans bottom. Then add in the salmon fillets and cook until the bottom of the salmon has turned light pink (about 1/4 inch)..
- Top salmon fillets with tomatoes, onions, and black olives. Season with salt and dry basil. Then sprinkle on olive oil, lemon juice, & balsamic vinegar..
- Place salmon in the oven and broil for 12-13 minutes..
- Remove salmon from the oven, let cool for 1-2 minutes and serve! Tonight I served mine with Japanese yams, & sauteed zucchini! 😄.