Fish tacos. Well, these are the end-all be-all. Read on to see what makes these tacos so special. Easy Fish Tacos are quick & healthy with a homemade spice mix and your favorite toppings!
These Baja fish tacos are made from crispy beer-battered cod tucked into corn tortillas, topped with a. These fish tacos are the best! I've been using this recipe for years and it's just a foolproof, all around delicious recipe for fish tacos. You can have Fish tacos using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fish tacos
- It’s 1.5 lb of cat fish / tilapia fillets.
- It’s of Cumin powder.
- You need of Cilantro.
- You need of Lemon juice.
- It’s of Cayanne pepper.
- Prepare of Guacamole.
- Prepare of Salsa.
- You need of Shredded Mexican cheese mix.
- Prepare of Flour tortillas.
Fish tacos, that great meal of the Baja Peninsula, and a taste of summer. They are simple to make, no more complicated in fact than a hamburger or a mess of pancakes, and they are considerably more. The fish for these tacos is incredibly simple to prepare. It's dredged in flour and pan-fried for a few If you, too, have never made fish tacos at home because you thought they'd be tricky to pull off, wait.
Fish tacos step by step
- Make long thin strips of fish fillets and marinate with cayanne pepper, cumin powder, garlic powder, salt, lemon juice and set aside for 30 mins.
- Heat oil in a skillet and pan fry marinated fish fillets until nicely browned on the outside. Set aside.
- Heat up the flour tortilla until warm..
- Place the tortilla in a plate and top with fish fillets, guacamole, salsa, shredded Mexican cheese and cilantro..
Our go-to Fish Tacos Recipe for entertaining! Easy, excellent fish tacos with the best fish taco Our all-time favorite Fish Tacos recipe! These are loaded with fresh ingredients and perfectly seasoned. A bad fish taco is worse than a bad chicken taco. And while most people would be turned off after multiple dismal experiences, I persevered, believing there to be better.