Keto Broccoli Fritters. These easy broccoli fritters are made with cheddar cheese and have a hearty toothsome bite! A minimum of ingredients keeps this recipe healthy and low carb too. I recently visited my family in Texas and wowed my sister-in-law with broccoli fritters for breakfast.
Cooking them as fritters is one of the many ways that you can incorporate this superfood into your ketogenic diet. Keto Broccoli cheese fritters or pancakes are super delicious and you can trust me on this, why? Because I think broccoli tastes like grass and my broccoli hating body loved these yummy fritters. You can cook Keto Broccoli Fritters using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Broccoli Fritters
- You need 4 cups of rice broccoli.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 of onion (chopped).
- It’s of Fresh parsley (chopped).
- It’s 1 cup of almond flour.
- You need of Dry onions, garlic powder.
- It’s to taste of Black pepper and salt.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
These are the best broccoli fritters out there and these are low carb-keto too. The Best Broccoli, Bacon, and Cheddar Fritters Recipe History of "The Fritter" On this page you can find the best broccoli, bacon and cheddar fritters recipe on the Internet! But before we start, let's have a little look at the history of the fritter. This is where I feel like inserting an evil laugh.
Keto Broccoli Fritters step by step
- Chop onion and washed broccoli(using your food processor).
- Combine 4 cups of rice broccoli 3 eggs and 1/2 diced onion, combine in other bowl 1 cup almond flour, 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, all the spice you are using, mix well and add your broccoli mixture into it.
- I used pair of gloves to mix week and shape the “dough “to fritters. (do not make big patties, they will break when you flip them) Heat a skillet to medium heat and add your oil to hot, place the fritters into the pan..
- It will take 3 minutes to turn the broccoli patties side. You may flatted fritters while they are cooking.
This week, I had a house full of kids and fed them fritters of all sorts – without any of them realising the audacity I was committing by feeding them vegetables. Easy Cauliflower Broccoli Fritters – Keto & Low Carb Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a comission if you click through and purchase. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases through links in this post. This Recipe for Gluten Free & Keto Broccoli Chicken Fritters is a cinch to whip up. They make a delicious meal or side dish and can be made with many variations.