An Asian Woman and her Spaghetti Sauce. A-spaghetti without a-cheese is like a-kiss without a-squeeze! An Italian waiter at Sardi's in New York City said that to me when I was a little girl. A-spaghetti without a-cheese is like a-kiss without a-squeeze, and spaghetti without good sauce is like…well, limp, hopeless noodles.
Movies and spaghetti: two of life's most reliable and satisfying joys. When spaghetti appears in a movie it can sometimes play an important part in the movie's plot, style, or character depiction, and could have, as this list will demonstrate, a lot more meaning or purpose beyond just food. My family loves it when I make homemade spaghetti sauce. You can have An Asian Woman and her Spaghetti Sauce using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of An Asian Woman and her Spaghetti Sauce
- It’s 2 (15 oz) of cans spaghetti sauce.
- It’s 1/2 of of a sweet onion.
- You need 1 TBS of minced garlic.
- It’s 1/2 of of squash cut small.
- It’s of Some capers.
- You need of Some crushed red pepper.
- Prepare of Some bacon (cut small).
- It’s of Some blanched broccolis.
- It’s of Spaghetti noodles.
- It’s of Salt and pepper for taste.
Whenever I make it, I make a huge double or triple batch so that I can easily freeze the leftovers. While pasta cooks add hot peppers and brine to finish sauce; remove pan from heat. Drain pasta add back to hot pot. Toss pasta with butter, cheese, the reserved starchy water and half of the sauce.
An Asian Woman and her Spaghetti Sauce step by step
- Cut bacon, squash and onion in small pieces..
- Blanched broccolis in some salt water for 2 minutes. Run under cold water to preserve its green color. Squeeze out extra water. Chop broccolis into small pieces. Set aside..
- On high heat, in a hot pan, put some olive oil, stir fry onion and garlic for 1 minute. Add bacon, squash, capers and red pepper flakes. Cook for another 2 minutes. Pour 2 cans of spaghetti sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste. Bring to a boil. Decrease heat to low. Simmer for 1 1/2 hour..
- Cook spaghetti noodles or angel hair noodles (my husband likes thin noodles so I used angel hair)..
- Put noodles into plate. Put some broccolis on, pour sauce over. I used some broccoli for decoration. Just the red color looks boring to me. 😊.
Learn how to make Garlic Spaghetti (Spaghetti Aglio e Olio)! Julia's Chicken and Bacon Pasta with Spinach and Tomatoes in Garlic Cream Sauce is one of her blog's most popular recipes. This stick-to-your-ribs dinner is cheesy and layered with flavor, but. All the tasty ingredients that you find inside ravioli are used in this hearty pasta casserole. Layer a meaty tomato sauce with a tasty blend of spinach, pasta, bread crumbs, shredded cheese and eggs, then let your oven take over from there.