Slow Cooker Italian Wedding Soup. This Italian Wedding Soup has been in the family for generations but I decided to try to make it slow cooker friendly. Hope you'll find it irresitible and ready to give it a try. A traditional family favorite recipe is easy to make in the crockpot, delicious homemade meal.
I'm half tempted not to get sleds since I wonder if it would be a waste. They're doing so well without them! But this Slow Cooker Italian Wedding Soup ups the ante with minimal prep time and hands-free cooking in the slow cooker – two attributes that make it hard to resist. You can have Slow Cooker Italian Wedding Soup using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Italian Wedding Soup
- You need of Main Dish.
- It’s 1 lb of homemade or frozen mini meatballs.
- It’s 3 of large carrots.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1 cup of acini di pepe pasta uncooked.
- It’s 1 packages of frozen spinach.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 8 cup of low sodium chicken broth.
- It’s 1 of cayenne pepper to taste.
I guarantee that if you like chicken noodle soup, you're going to love this recipe. Slow cooking this traditional Italian soup makes a super flavorful broth, and ultra tender meatballs! This lovely soup combines extra lean ground beef made into meatballs with thinly sliced escarole or spinach, orzo macaroni, and finely chopped carrot. After reading everyone elses reviews this is what I did to make the best Italian wedding soup I've EVER tasted.
Slow Cooker Italian Wedding Soup instructions
- In a 5- to 6-quart slow cooker, combine broth, carrots, dried oregano (if using),1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Gently add meatballs.Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 hours, stirring in pasta and spinach during the last 20 minutes of cooking. Ladle into bowls. If desired, garnish with oregano sprigs. Soup will thicken upon standing..
These slow-cooker soup recipes for comforting soups, stews, chilis Slow-Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup. This satisfying soup with a hint of cayenne is brimming with vegetables, chicken and noodles. Slow Cooker Italian Wedding Soup-an easy version of a popular soup. A flavorful brothy soup with orzo and meatballs made in your slow cooker. They are Italian style meatballs and are tasty and inexpensive.