Broccoli spinach saag. Are you getting a little tired of steamed broccoli? You may want to try this attractive broccoli-spinach combo salad from Edna Hoffman of Hebron. The Best Broccoli Spinach Salad Recipes on Yummly
Follow me on Instagram: @positivecuisine Follow me on. A greener version of the classic Caprese, this salad is just as delicious with the added nutrients of spinach! Roasted Broccoli Quinoa Salad-quinoa with roasted broccoli, spinach, pistachios, green onion, lemon, and feta cheese. You can have Broccoli spinach saag using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Broccoli spinach saag
- Prepare 4 bunches of saag leaves.
- You need 3 bunches of broccoli.
- You need 1 package of spinach.
- Prepare of Coriander leaves optional.
- It’s leaves of Holi basil few.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of ginger garlic grated.
- Prepare 1 of green chili.
- It’s 1 of small piece of jaggery.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chaat masala.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of garam masala.
- You need Half of tablespoon black pepper powder.
- It’s Pinch of hing or ASAFETIDA optional.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of salt.
- It’s 1 of big white onion chopped.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes chopped.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of makki ka atta(yellow cornflour or besan(gram flour).
This healthy salad is great as a side dish or main dish. Dips, Dressings, and Sauces · Salads. Apple Cranberry Spinach Salad with Broccoli As always salad measurements are just a guideline, dive into that crisper and use up. Make a micro-salad by using a food processor to chop the salad ingredients into small pieces.
Broccoli spinach saag instructions
- Use a cooker to boil the leaves.add two glass water estimated.add saag,broccoli and spinach and coriander leaves.
- Add always salt and hing to make more flavorful,nutritious and greener.
- Now have wait for atleast 4 to 5 whistles.
- Now in another pan put some desi ghee and add chopped onion. Roast it make brown and add tomatoes with all the spices together.
- Stir the tendering masala until it spreads oil all around.
- Now open the cooker and add makki ka atta.now blend it and simmer it for 9 to 10 minutes.
- Now add masala tadka in boiled mixture and again simmer for 9 to 10 minutes.
- Healthy nutritious broccoli saag is ready.
Cover platter with combined spinach and broccoli slaw. with Spinach Salad. Member Recipes for Salad Broccoli Spinach Artichokes. A creamy sweet & sour saladSubmitted by: FUNIGRL. Apple vinegar, broccoli, crushed chili peppers, garlic, olive oil, salt, sugar, vinegar. This healthy Broccoli Salad is crunchy, fresh, and full of flavor!