Cinnamon lemon zest mandazi *sugar free*. Mandazi is a Kenyan fried dough that is had as a snack or taken with tea as an accompaniment. These Mandazis are so tasty , delicious and the lemon fragrant. Simple mandazi recipe with lemon zest and cinnamon.
Let the dough rest Roll out the dough and cut into suitable shapes. You can also use a cookie cutter or the rim of a glass. When I say lemon zest, I am referring to the grated rind of a lemon. You can cook Cinnamon lemon zest mandazi *sugar free* using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon lemon zest mandazi *sugar free*
- You need 11/2 cups of wheat flour.
- It’s 2 cups of milk.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of blueband.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of lemon zest.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- You need of Oil to fry.
Zest in general is the grated If you love meaty mandazi, roll out the dough slightly thicker. Heat your oil and fry the maandazi until. Cinnamon sugar is available commercially, but it is super easy to make at home, and much cheaper. Sprinkle cinnamon sugar over a pie crust or cobbler before baking, or sprinkle it over a whipped cream garnish, your morning cereal, or yogurt.
Cinnamon lemon zest mandazi *sugar free* step by step
- Measure all the ingredients correctly.
- Mix the dry ingredients together and rub.
- Add in the milk,little by little as you mix.
- Knead until you get a fine dough for about 6minutes.
- Add in 2 tablespoon oil and continue to knead for 3mins.
- Let the dough rest for 20minutes.
- On your working area,dust with flour and with the help of a rolling pin roll the dough and cut into desirable shapes.
- Heat the oil, then deep fry the mandazi,.
- Turn them when they turn brown,.
- Repeat steps 8&9 for the rest of mandazis.
- Serve with tea or milk.
Toss some with chopped pecans or walnuts to top a coffee. Optional- sugar free glaze or sugar free powdered sugar (see post). How to make Sugar Free Lemon Bars. How To Make Mandazi Mandazi Recipe In This World Lemon Think Breakfast Kitchen Recipes Food. This Avocado Egg Salad is completely mayo-free and seriously tastes amazing!