Colorful Quinoa Salad.
You can cook Colorful Quinoa Salad using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Colorful Quinoa Salad
- Prepare 2 cups of cooked quinoa.
- Prepare 1 cup of black bean rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 1 cup of corn kernels rinsed and drained.
- It’s of 1 cup chopped bell peppers.
- You need of 1 cup chopped tomatoes.
- You need of 1 cup chopped cucumber.
- You need of 1/2 cup chopped purple onion.
- You need of Chopped 2 jalapeño (optional).
- Prepare of Chopped cilantro.
- You need of Seasoning:.
- It’s of 2 tbsp lemon juice (less or more).
- Prepare of 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare of 1 tsp cumin (less or more).
- You need of 1 tsp paprika.
- You need of 1/2 tsp smoke paprika (optional).
- You need of 1/2 tsp peppers (less or more).
- It’s of Chili flakes (optional).
- You need of to taste Salt.
Colorful Quinoa Salad instructions
- In a big bowl put all the ingredients together. Set aside..
- In a small bowl combine all the seasoning added salt and mixed well..
- Pour the seasoning mixture little by little into the quinoa mixture and toss it well, until you get your taste desired..
- And your quinoa salad is ready..
- Or you can keep it in the refrigerator until ready to serve it later..
- Enjoy your freshly colorful quinoa salad..
- I can eat this salad throughout the day🥰 because it’s so refreshed and yummy 😋.
- ❤️Happy Cooking ❤️.