Italian Pasta Salad. Now Choose From Multiple Easy Pasta Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. So many tasty Italian pasta salads to choose from. Antipasto and pesto salads, creamy or tangy salads, and many more..
One of my favorite family recipes, is a classic Italian pasta salad Lt. Dan's grandma, Mo, used to make. Every time she served it she would change the recipe just a little bit. You can cook Italian Pasta Salad using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian Pasta Salad
- You need 1 box of multi-color pasta.
- Prepare 1 bottle of Kraft zesty Italian salad dressing.
- It’s of Salt/ pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 of small can sliced black olives.
- You need 1 package of pepperoni.
- Prepare 1 of small red onion, minced.
- It’s 1 of English cucumber cubed.
- Prepare of Any cheese cubed.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 cup of Cherry tomatoes, halves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 pkg of thick sliced Ham, cut into small cubes.
This Italian Pasta Salad is what everyone needs in their go-to recipe arsenal for quick and easy recipes ideal for a potluck, picnic or any other summer get-togethers. It's healthy, it's fast, super easy to make, delicious and bursting with flavor. I love making pasta salads, especially this Italian Pasta Salad which really is one of my favorite cold pasta salad dishes. To make this recipe quick and easy, I use a bottled Italian dressing but of course, homemade Italian Dressing is amazing if you have the ingredients on hand.
Italian Pasta Salad step by step
- Boil pasta until tender. Rinse with cold water. Be sure to do this, or your cheese will melt..
- Drain off all water and add all ingredients to pasta. Pour over dressing and mix.
- After you have mixed all ingredients, sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the top. Stir again and keep in fridge until ready. Stir again right before serving.
Make ahead… The best thing about this pasta salad recipe is that it gets better as it sits and the flavors blend! It is called Italian pasta salad because it uses Italian dressing, not because it is a traditional Italian pasta. "Italian" pasta salad is very much an American dish. While I can not speak for other pasta salads, this pasta salad, in the right proportions, can be a great healthy choice. You can whisk all the simple dressing ingredients together, shake in a jar, or give a quick whirl in a blender. This simple and classic pasta salad is the perfect side to just about any meal, vegetarian side (leave out the salami) or even as a main dish.