Lemon Garlic Chicken. Easy Chicken Recipe Made With Lemon & Pepper Seasoning. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. Season with salt and pepper and transfer to a plate.
It can be grilled outdoors, baked in the oven, and even cooked in a pan or skillet. This chicken is perfect on a busy weeknight when you don't have a lot of time in the kitchen. Season chicken with salt and pepper. You can cook Lemon Garlic Chicken using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon Garlic Chicken
- Prepare 4 of chicken breast.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare 3 tbls of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced onions.
- Prepare 4 cloves of minced garlic.
- You need 2 tbls of flour.
- You need 1 cup of half & half.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 3 tbls of lemon juice.
- Prepare to taste of Montreal chicken seasoning.
- You need to taste of Salt & pepper.
- You need of Fresh chopped parsley for garnish.
The chicken breasts simmer in a pan of lemon garlic goodness, and taste like they were made at your favorite neighborhood Italian restaurant. The chicken is then smothered in a lemon butter sauce with garlic that adds so much flavor to the chicken. Instant Pot Lemon Garlic Chicken is simple and easy to make in the pressure cooker and perfect for busy weeknights. The chicken cooks up tender and juicy in a buttery lemon garlic sauce.
Lemon Garlic Chicken step by step
- Bake chicken with olive oil and Montreal chicken seasoning for 20 minutes at 350.
- In a cast iron skillet add about a tbls olive oil and brown chicken breasts on medium heat. Remove chicken..
- In the pan place butter, onion and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Cook about a minute.
- Sprinkle flour over the top of the mixture. Mix in while still on medium heat.
- Stir in half & half and chicken broth and stir while cooking until completely blended.
- Bring to a boil then turn heat to simmer until thickened then add 2 tbls lemon juice. Add chicken back in. Squirt 1 tbls of lemon juice over the chicken. Garnish with fresh parsley..
This chicken is enhanced with a hint of lemon, flavorful herbs and cooked to perfection in your instant pot. Juicy Honey Lemon Garlic Chicken with a crispy skin and a sweet, sticky sauce with ingredients you have in your kitchen cupboard! Pan fried first to get that crispy skin, then baked to cook them all the way through, this is one of those chicken dinners you'll be forgiven if you make it once a week. The 'flavor bits' are going to be deglazed with chicken broth and lemon juice to make the lemon garlic cream sauce for this skillet chicken. If you're using chicken breasts or boneless skinless chicken thighs, just make sure that all of them are about the same thickness.