Easy Pasta Salad. Now Choose From Multiple Easy Pasta Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. This is an easy but flavorful pasta salad that I'm always asked to bring to potlucks. With chunks of onion, tomato, and bacon, smothered in Ranch dressing, it is full of flavor!
Almost any type of pasta may be used. Best if left to sit overnight. The ultimate in light, convenience cooking, pasta salad is the ideal take-along for workplace lunches and weekend picnics. You can cook Easy Pasta Salad using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Pasta Salad
- You need 2 cups of Penne pasta.
- You need 1-2 of Green bell pepper.
- It’s 2 of large tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of cucumber.
- Prepare 10-11 of black Olives.
- You need 1/4 bunch of lettuce.
- It’s 4-5 leaves of fresh basil.
- Prepare 1 can of sweet corn.
- It’s of For salad dressing:-.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of musturd.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried rosemary.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried parsley.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of honey.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon.
- Prepare To taste of salt and pepper.
Easy pasta salads take the guesswork out of mealtime. Pasta salads are great for brunch, ladies luncheons, or light summer suppers. Add protein, such as chopped deli chicken, boiled shrimp, or sliced grilled steak, to turn a quick pasta salad into a main-dish meal. As soon as the summer heat arrives, the last thing you want to do is spend hours in a hot kitchen. (Of course, you still want to serve your loved ones homemade dishes, but we think they should be things like quick and easy dinner recipes.)That's where summer pasta salad comes into play.
Easy Pasta Salad instructions
- Boil your pasta, drain, add olive oil so that it doesn't stick and put it aside..
- Cut your vegetables (tomatoes,olives,fresh basil,lettuce, cucumber and green bell peppers) and keep that aside as well..
- For the dressing at olive oil, musturd, all the dried herbs, vinegar, lemon,honey and salt and pepper, then mix it until it combined..
- Take a large bowl, add in your drained pasta, chopped vegetables (including corn) and dressing and toss it until everything is nicely incorporated..
- Finally garnish it with basil and enjoy!!!.
Remember that the pasta will plump as it cooks, and you want pasta salad to have a generous combination of pasta and vegetables in each bite. We are the UK's number one food brand. Whether you're looking for healthy recipes and guides, family projects and meal plans, the latest gadget reviews, foodie travel inspiration or just the perfect recipe for dinner tonight, we're here to help. Pasta Salads are a cinch to make and a great way to show off summer veggies. Add some grilled chicken or shrimp, and you've got the makings of a satisfying meal.