Chicken 65|| chicken fry. If you are a chicken lover, then you will love this recipe. This immensely popular South Indian appetizer is made by marinating & frying chicken bites coated with flour, curry leaves and spices. There are a lot of variations to this dish.
Serve the chicken pieces warm with the yogurt sauce on the side for dipping. Usually this recipe is served as an appetizer, but it also make for a great This is probably the best fried chicken recipe I've used in a long time. I couldn't find the special chili powder and substituted regular chili powder. You can have Chicken 65|| chicken fry using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken 65|| chicken fry
- It’s 1/2 kg of chicken.
- Prepare 2.5 tbsp of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of pepper with cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 3 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 3 tsp of curd.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried kasuri methi leaves.
- It’s of Salt as required.
- It’s of Oil for fry.
This is a crispy non-vegetarian dish is very popular in restaurants, which we make now at home and is perfect for occasions like kitty parties, birthdays and anniversaries. It's also sold by street vendors and it is street food at its best! As Diwali is coming soon… what better time to share such an amazing Indian recipe?? To make the fried chicken pieces:- Take chicken pieces in a non reactive bowl-(We use dark meat so that it is nice and juicy when fried).
Chicken 65|| chicken fry instructions
- In a mixing bowl add the chicken and all the other ingredients with 1tsp of oil(to avoid the batter removed from the chicken while frying in the oil)mix well marinate it and refrigerated for at least 30mins.
- Then fry it in a medium flame in a pan.The chicken is ready to serve..
Gently add the marinated chicken pieces one by one without overlapping and fry on a medium-low flame until golden brown, turning every once. The cooking process usually involves deep frying of the chicken which is usually garnished and served with a lemon and onion garnish. A popular and easy-to-make snack recipe, full of spice and flavour. I always had this deep love for fried chicken. Although now I restrain myself from having a lot of it, keeping health in mind, I simply cannot keep my hands off this simple and delicious preparation.