Italian sausage kabobs. These veggie and sausage kabobs are super easy and quick to make and they require few ingredients. For the kabobs, we're using Butterball's Hardwood Smoked Turkey Sausage. Peppers and onion and sausage, oh my!
Place kabobs on rack in broiler pan. Combine salad dressing and garlic; brush generously on kabobs. Directions for: Italian Sausage and Tomato Kabobs. You can have Italian sausage kabobs using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Italian sausage kabobs
- You need 1 of Mild Italian sausage.
- It’s 1 of kabobs sticks.
- It’s 1 of Seasoning of your choice.
- You need 1 of olive oil.
- You need 1 of Onions cubed.
- Prepare 1 of Green peppers, cubed.
My husband made sausage and veggie kabobs when we didn't have buns to make classic sausage bombers. Grill 'em up, then add cheese. Tender pieces of beef, chicken and Italian sausage are skewered and grilled to perfection to make these quick and easy kabobs. Heat that grill up for these Grilled Shrimp and Sausage Kabobs – with lots of veggies, sausage, shrimp and bacon, all covered in a sticky sweet glaze.
Italian sausage kabobs step by step
- Boil the sausages to reduce the salt and seasonings (optional). If you like the salt and taste, keep it as it and move to step two but remember you dont need anymore seasonings ..
- Put a little oil in a pan and sautee the sausages whole half way done. Remove from oil and set aside to cool down..
- Put onions and green peppers in the same oil and sautee for about three minutes..
- Cut the sausages into shapes and sizes of your choice to fit the kabobs sticks. Season them and arrange them on the kabobs sticks, alternating them with the peppers and onions..
- Put them on the grill or in the oven for 8 minutes or to your standard of doneness. Serve hot..
I mentioned on Friday how much we enjoyed Johnsonville Italian Stuffed Mushrooms, but it got even better we also had Grilled Italian Sausage Kabobs! Blending Italian sausage and beef together gives it a slightly spicier, more interesting flavor Herbed Italian sausage and lentils is an easy and filling stew that's a unique way to highlight the anise and. Our Hot Italian Sausage is bursting with flavor & the perfect amount of heat to spice up any recipe. This sausage is an excellent way to infuse taste into kabobs, bring life to a pasta dish and add zing. Sweet and salty, perfect summery combo.