Celery And Celeriac Fish Pie.
You can cook Celery And Celeriac Fish Pie using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Celery And Celeriac Fish Pie
- Prepare 1 head of Celery.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of Celeriac.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 4 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1 of Avocado.
- You need 125 grams of Creme Fraiche.
- It’s 1 pints of Chicken stock.
- It’s 2 of Cod fillets.
- It’s 2 of Smoked haddock fillets.
- Prepare 60 grams of Green beans – chopped.
- Prepare 20 grams of Parsley.
- Prepare to taste of Black pepper.
- It’s 1 of Lemon.
Celery And Celeriac Fish Pie instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 200C.
- Finely chop the onion, garlic and celery.
- Cook onion and celery in a shallow pan, over a moderate heat, until softened. Add garlic and continue to cook on gentle heat.
- Chop avocado and add to the pan.
- Add stock and creme fraiche. Bring to boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Finely slice approximately 2/3 of the celeriac and put to the side. Finely chop the remainder and add to the pan. Continue to simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Add the zest and half the juice from lemon..
- Remove from the heat. Using a liquidiser or hand blender, blend until smooth and put to one side. (At this stage, it makes a great soup!).
- Chop the fillets into smallish cubes (roughly 3-4cm).
- Pour 1/2 the 'soup' into an oven proof dish. Add the green beans and fish then pour over the remaining sauce..
- Arrange sliced celeriac over the top and pour the remaining juice from the lemon over the celeriac..
- Great the cheese over the top and Add a few twists of black pepper. Place on middle shelf of oven. Cook for approximately 40 minutes..
- Garnish with celery leaf and a few sprigs of parsley.