Pasta salad "Italian meets Greek". That's what I shoulda named it. After all, it's a Greek monument on Italian soil. Description: Italian meets Greek in this new restaurant.
When Italian meets Greek Our friends over at @youplateit have combined our Gnocchi with an irresistible roasted veg sauce, tangy olives, lovely creamy feta and a pinch of peppery rocket#ipastai. Then when putting him to bed last night he said, "You know mom that was some good dinner we had tonight." You can have Pasta salad "Italian meets Greek" using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pasta salad "Italian meets Greek"
- You need 1 packages of spiral pasta.
- It’s 1 cup of sun dried tomatoes in oil.
- Prepare 1 packages of bacon.
- It’s 1 cup of crumbled feta chease.
- Prepare of salt, pepper, basil.
- It’s of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of pesto rosso (sun dried tomato pesto).
Pasta salad "Italian meets Greek" step by step
- Cook pasta.
- Fry the bacon nice and crispy.
- Chop up the sun dried tomatoes and keep the oil you will need it for the salad.
- Mix the crumbled up feta cheese, the sun dried tomatoes and the oil in a large bowl.
- When the bacon has cooled crumble up the bacon and mix in with the feta cheese, and the tomatoes.
- After the pasta has cooled down mix the pasta in with the rest. Fold the pesto rosso under the pasta and if it is to dry for your taste mix in some olive oil..
- Season with salt, pepper and basil to taste.
- You can also eat it warm but not hot. It's good both ways.