Spicy baked Lemon Chicken with Garlic Mashed & Sauteed Spinach. Easy Chicken Recipe Made With Two Of The Most Popular Flavors Perfectly Blended Together. In today's cook with me I am making Lemon Pepper Chicken with Homemade Garlic Mashed Potatoes! This meal was absolutely delicious and I guarantee you will not be let down!
To make this baked chicken breasts recipe, you will need: Boneless, skinless chicken breasts: You can but them fresh or frozen, just be sure to let them defrost and come to room temperature before baking. I like to look for organic pastured chicken, and often use chicken that comes in my monthly delivery from Butcher Box. Serve the sliced chicken with the mashed potatoes and roasted carrots. You can cook Spicy baked Lemon Chicken with Garlic Mashed & Sauteed Spinach using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy baked Lemon Chicken with Garlic Mashed & Sauteed Spinach
- It’s 6 of Drum sticks or whatever type of Chicken you have.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion sliced.
- Prepare 5 of Garlic cloves chopped.
- Prepare 2 of lemons.
- Prepare 4 of Cherry peppers and 2 Tbsp of juice from jar.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Kosher or sea salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 2 of tblsp of milk.
- Prepare 3 of potatoes peeled and cubed rinsed.
- Prepare 4 cups of baby spinach.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red pepper flakes.
Top the chicken with the sauce. Serve with the remaining lemon wedges on the side. Put the potatoes in a saucepan and cover with cold water; season with salt. Say goodbye to dry, flavorless chicken and hello to this easy and flavorful oven baked chicken breast recipe with fresh lemon, garlic, and olive oil.
Spicy baked Lemon Chicken with Garlic Mashed & Sauteed Spinach step by step
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees, in a baking casserole dish put sliced onions, garlic and cut 1 lemon into slices put chicken pieces in a bowl and salt and pepper on all sides and place in casserole dish add cherry peppers and juice of cherry peppers cover with foil and put in oven for 40 minutes at 30 minutes remove foil and bake for additional 10 minutes to get skin crispy..
- Put potatoes in medium sauce pan with 4 cups of water add 1Tbsp of salt cook potatoes for about 20 minutes or until fork tender strain and put back in pan add milk and 1 Tbsp of juice from chicken casserole dish add butter salt and pepper and mash yo your creamy consistency I used a potato ricer..
- In a large saute pan add 2 tblsp of Olive oil heat oil then add spinach a 1 Tblsp of Crushed garlic, 1 tsp of Crushed red pepper (optional) and saute till spinach wilts..
- Put all items on a large serving platter or individual plates enjoy🤗.
How to bake juicy and tender chicken in the oven. My husband and I have been eating a very low-carb diet lately, and had really great success with it. A delicious one-pan meal that is delicious served with mashed potatoes, rice or pasta, to make the most of the delicious gravy. To save yourself the chore of separating and peeling all that garlic, look for pre-separated/peeled garlic cloves in the produce section of your grocery store. Pat chicken dry and season on both sides with salt and pepper.