Low carb eggplant pizza. If you love pizza — and who doesn't? — you're going to love this dish! Earthy eggplant makes the perfect crust for this low-carb pizza. And all that gooey melted cheese makes it all even more delicious and fun to eat.
And they look great on a plate! 🔗Check out my. Eggplant makes a great pizza crust alternative. It's low carb and has a delicious texture and flavor. You can cook Low carb eggplant pizza using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low carb eggplant pizza
- It’s 1 of large eggplant.
- Prepare 1 cup of Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 dash of garlic salt.
- It’s 1 dash of Black pepper.
- You need 1 dash of oregano.
- It’s 16 slice of pepperoni.
- You need 1/2 cup of pastas sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
Top it with all your favorite pizza toppings and get creative with anything you desire. You'll definitely love eating these beauties. Here are a couple of options to try. These popular dishes are pizza, eggplant parmesan, and chicken parmesan.
Low carb eggplant pizza step by step
- Preheat oven 350.
- Wash eggplant, remove skin and cut long way into four pieces..
- Take olive oil, pepper, garlic salt and oregano mix in a small bowl. Brush mixture onto both sides of eggplant pieces.
- Lay pieces on cookie sheet. Top with red sauce, cheese and pepperoni..
- Make sure pasta sauce/red pizza sauce doesn't have sugar added. Look for low net carbs with simple ingredients..
- Bake for 25 minutes or golden.
I've already made low carb versions of two of the dishes. Rather than made a separate low carb chicken parmesan, I decided to make a combination casserole. I may eventually make just the chicken parm recipe. Low Carb Eggplant NoodlesStep Away From The Carbs. Low-Carb Zucchini & Eggplant Pizza BitesRuntastic.