You can have Lawroweld Granola using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lawroweld Granola
- Prepare of Dry Ingredients.
- It’s 5 cup of Old fashioned oats.
- You need 5 cup of Quick Oats.
- You need 1 cup of Shredded Coconut.
- You need 1 cup of Pecan meal.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Almonds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Chopped pecans.
- It’s 1 cup of Cream of Wheat.
- You need of Wet Ingredients.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1 cup of Canola oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of Water.
- Prepare of Optional additions.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Dried Cranberries or Blueberries (optional).
- You need 1/2 cup of Chocolate chips (optional).
Lawroweld Granola step by step
- Mix well dry ingredients with wet ingredients until slightly sticky. Spread evenly onto two large baking sheets and compress down with rolling pin. Bake at lowest temperature for 8-10 hours depending on your oven..
- Once completely baked, the granola should break off into chunks and should not feel moist at all..
- Tip: I turn my temperature knob until the light goes on on my oven to get the lowest operating temperature and then leave in the oven overnight..