Mahi Mahi Stove top Pan Grilled. To cook mahi mahi on the stove, sprinkle it with your choice of seasonings and then fry it in olive oil for a few minutes on each side. Pan-Fried Mahi Mahi Adrienne Hew, CN , of the Nutrition Heretic, lives in Hawaii, where mahi mahi is abundant. What if you decide to make this Grilled Mahi Mahi Recipe on the stove top?
A cast iron skillet also works. Just make sure the bottom is covered with olive. Take the Mahi Mahi out of its airtight container and dry the fillet off with a paper towel. You can cook Mahi Mahi Stove top Pan Grilled using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mahi Mahi Stove top Pan Grilled
- It’s 1 of Mahi Mahi Fillet.
- You need 1 cup of Minced Garlic.
- It’s 1 cup of Parsley Flakes.
- You need 1 cup of Oregano Leaves.
- Prepare 1 of Bottle of Lemon Juice.
- It’s 1 of Bottle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- You need 1 cup of Onion Salt.
- You need 1 cup of Flour (optional).
Add mahi-mahi and season with salt and pepper. Preheat an electric grill to high or heat a grill pan on the stove-top over medium-high heat. The grill is hot enough when a drop of water sizzles and dances across the surface. Kindly click SHOW MORE for the list of ingredients. 🙂 Hi guys!
Mahi Mahi Stove top Pan Grilled step by step
- Thaw one fillet for 35 minutes in hot water. Make sure the fillet is in a airtight container..
- Preheat broiler on high..
- Take the Mahi Mahi out of its airtight container and dry the fillet off with a paper towel..
- Take a cooking brush and dip it in the lemon juice, coat each side of the fillet liberally..
- Sprinkle onion salt and minced garlic on each side of the fillet. I tend to use more onion salt then minced garlic..
- Sprinkle parsley flakes and oregano leaves on each side of the fillet conservatively..
- Sprinkle flour on top of the seasonings. (optional).
- Pour extra virgin olive oil in pan until it covers the bottom of the pan..
- Add the fillet to your pan..
- Cook for 10 minutes flipping at arbitrary intervals. The fish should be flaky, and able to cut with the side of a fork..
In this video, I am sharing with you a light, healthy, and delicious dish that is easy to cook. Zesty Basil Butter: Combine the butter, lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper, and basil in a medium saucepan and cook over low heat, stirring until the butter melts. On a hot pan grill put just enough oil to moisten the pan and put the fillets on top. After a minute turn around and give one more minute. Throw the onion slices on the pan and let them take some color.