Keto avocado pops. Into a blender or food processor, combine avocados with lime juice, Swerve, and coconut milk. Blend until smooth and pour into popsicle mold. Those Keto Avocado Popsicles are full of health inside and I am happy every time she takes a piece because it is almost like a real and proper meal.
But what I really like is the color, that avocado gives to those. Avocado popsicles are a real thing! My coworker clued me in when he saw me going to town on an avocado in the break room at lunch, spoon in one hand and beautiful green fruit in the other. You can have Keto avocado pops using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto avocado pops
- Prepare 2 of large ripe Avocados.
- Prepare 2 (12 oz) of bars of 100% cocoa chocolate.
- It’s 1/2 cup of almond milk (unsweetened).
- You need Pinch of stevia or other sweetener.
- You need sticks of Popsicle.
He recalled the avocado popsicle being a popular treat when he lived in the Philippines and my ears perked right up. These have actually been on our minds to make for months but we needed some prolonged sunshine to get into it. The avocado creates this creamiscle goodness and the added crunch of our Chocolate Granola dipped tips is the perfect nut free topper. We love 'em, the kids will love 'em.
Keto avocado pops instructions
- In a bowl, add your cut and cored avocados..
- Mix in almond milk until smooth and creamy.
- In a separate bowl, melt chocolate..
- Add the stevia to the avocado mixture.
- Place the avocado mix into popsicle molds.
- Freeze for 6 hours.
- Take out (once frozen) and roll in melted chocolate..
- Freeze for another 7 hours and ENJOY!.
Now your ice cream choices can be healthier too when you prepare these Keto Avocado Pops. What makes them healthier and keto friendly? By replacing normal dairy products with coconut milk and using a keto friendly chocolate which has a higher level of healthy fat, will do the trick. Why I love avocado on the keto diet. Avocado is one of the healthiest low carb veggies (er, fruit actually!) on the planet.