Brad's stuffed double cut pork chops.
You can have Brad's stuffed double cut pork chops using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's stuffed double cut pork chops
- It’s of For the chops.
- You need 4 of pork loin chops, bone in and at least 1 1/2" thick.
- It’s 1/2 lb of Genoa salami.
- You need 1 bunch of asparagus.
- Prepare 6 Oz of smoked cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Smoked paprika, garlic powder, white pepper, and sea salt.
- It’s of For the sautéed topping.
- Prepare 1 of LG sweet onion, thin slices.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of king oyster mushrooms, sliced thin.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of vodka.
- You need of For the puree.
- Prepare 1 of LG head cauliflower.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk + or -.
- It’s of Smoked paprika, garlic powder, white pepper and sea salt.
- You need 1 drop of liquid smoke.
Brad's stuffed double cut pork chops step by step
- Sprinkle chops liberally with seasoning. Set aside..
- Cut bottom third of the asparagus spears off. Coat asparagus with a small amount of olive oil. Sprinkle with the same seasonings as the pork. Toss to coat. Roast in a 400 degree oven until just done..
- Cut up cauliflower. Place in saucepot. Cover with water. Bring to a boil. Cover and simmer until cauliflower is tender..
- Heat a small amount of canola oil in a frying pan on medium high heat. Sear chops on each side until well browned. Place in a baking dish and put in the oven until internal temperature reaches 160. Remove from oven and let rest 5 minutes..
- Meanwhile add onion, mushrooms, garlic, and butter to a frying pan. Fry on medium low heat until carmelized.
- Butterfly pork chops don't cut all the way through. Stuff with salami and 3 asparagus spears. Place a slice of cheese on top. Return to the oven until cheese is melted and stuffing is heated through..
- Drain cauliflower. Place in a food processor. Add butter. Blend well. While running, add milk slowly until puree becomes smooth. Season to taste and add liquid smoke if desired..
- Spread puree on bottom of plate. Add chop on top. Top with mushrooms and 2 asparagus spears. Serve immediately. Enjoy..