Ghetto a** fish tacos. A favorite in California beach towns, fish tacos are a perfect quick meal, here made super-fast with frozen fillets topped with prepared cole slaw and salsa. Crispy taco shells filled with Mexican beer battered fish. Topped with shredded red cabbage, chimichurri aioli and fresh jalapenos.
Picked and packed at its peak ripeness, canned peaches deliver nutrition, freshness and the flavors of summer to these wholesome tacos anytime of year! Wahoo's Fish Taco is a U. Categorized as a "fast casual restaurant", the quality and preparation time of its food is between that of a fast-food restaurant and a more formal restaurant. You can have Ghetto a** fish tacos using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ghetto a** fish tacos
- Prepare of Fish sticks (cheap ones).
- Prepare of Leftover diced tomatoes or rotella.
- It’s of Lettuce.
- Prepare of Onions.
- You need of Avocados ranch dressing.
- Prepare of Cheese, Mexican and mozzarella.
- Prepare of Tortilla shells, cheap.
- You need of Random seasoning.
Lam traces his fondness for fish tacos back to his college days when he attended San Diego State University and spent his off hours surfing across the border. Rather than using the traditional battered and deep-fried fish, he modified the cooking technique to charbroil the fillets for his tacos. I always imagined fish tacos would be a fussy, messy affair, perhaps involving deep-frying or the necessity of a grill — certainly nothing I could just decide to I was so wrong! The fish for these tacos is incredibly simple to prepare.
Ghetto a** fish tacos instructions
- Random cheap ass fish sticks..
- Leftover tortilla shell. Warming into of the fish stick cooker..
- Lettuce, leftover chik-a-fila avocado ranch dressing, onions and week old ro-tel. I kept saying rotella, but this is what I meant. It wasnt bad..
- Mix dem shits up! Thyme, cilantro, cumin, and some other crap..
- Ghetto ass fish sticks! Surprisingly amazing. A treat for anyone..
It's dredged in flour and pan-fried for a few minutes on the stovetop. These babies are Beer Battered Fish Tacos, or more specifically, Beer Battered COD Fish Tacos WITH an Asian (Trevor gets confused in the video I was inspired to make these Beer Battered Fish Tacos by Belltown Pub in Seattle. I'm sure I've told you guys about this place before, because we get. More of an idea than a recipe, this is one idea that will save you from having to leave the house in search of a taste of Mehhiicccooo, satisfy all of your urges and leave you in something of a happy haze (with or without accompanying margaritas). Ladies and gentlemen, I give you… lazy fish tacos!