Baked pork chops and rice. Now Choose From Multiple Easy Pork Chop Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. Salt and pepper chops and place on top of rice. In a medium skillet, melt the butter over medium-low heat.
Layer pork chops on top of rice mixture. Pour can of cream of mushroom soup over pork chops. Remove and brown a few minutes on top. You can have Baked pork chops and rice using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked pork chops and rice
- Prepare 5 of Assorted pork chops.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of chopped fresh mushrooms.
- You need 1 of small onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 of beef bullion cubes.
- You need 2 cups of hot water.
- You need of Salt, pepper, onion and garlic powders.
- It’s 1 cup of uncooked white rice.
- Prepare of Oil for browning.
This uncomplicated pork chop and rice bake is a good-tasting and easy-to-prepare dish. Add broccoli or another side vegetable and a tossed salad for a complete meal. Feel free to add some chopped pimientos or carrot matchsticks to the rice mixture for some extra flavor and color. It is deceivingly simple but it is always a family pleaser.
Baked pork chops and rice step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Season and brown the chops in oil in a large iron skillet or heavy pan. Just brown them well, not cooked through. Remove from skillet to a platter..
- Add the mushrooms and onions, and season, and a tad more oil if needed, to the skillet. Cook those for a few minutes until soft and brown..
- Add the bullion cubes to the water and crush and stir. Add the water to the skillet and scrape up the bits from the bottom. Add the rice and stir. Add the chops to the skillet and cover with foil. Bake in oven for 30-40 minutes. Let sit covered when done for about 10 minutes then eat up!!.
Many of y'all grew up on this meal. I certainly ain't reinventing the wheel here. It's hard to beat these Baked pork chops with rice. Pork chops are cooked with rice and tomato in the soup to make for an easy dinner! Baked pork chops and rice is a comfort meal everyone craves.