Greek style chicken.
You can cook Greek style chicken using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Greek style chicken
- You need 3 kg of chicken thighs.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic.
- You need 1/3 bunch of of parsley.
- It’s 1/4 cup of greek oregano.
- It’s 1 of lemon rind.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cracked pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
Greek style chicken instructions
- Preferably the night before get all ingredients except thighs and salt and put in blender to make make a marinade.
- Now take thighs and put in plastic bag with marinade and leave overnight in fridge.
- Get charcoal spit going..
- Now take the thighs and individually salt them on 1 side putting it on the spit rod so the unsalted side is in contact with salted side.
- While turning sprinkle a little more salt and squeeze lemon over. This should take 2 – 2 1/2 hours. Simply use electric knife to cut chunks off and serve with salad, pitas and tzatziki. Enjoy.
- If you dont have a spit the chicken can be cooked on a grill.