Mike's Low Carb Breadless Beef Burgers.
You can have Mike's Low Carb Breadless Beef Burgers using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Low Carb Breadless Beef Burgers
- Prepare of Breadless Beef Burgers.
- It’s 1 lb of Lean Hamburger Meat.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Each: Granulated Garlic-Granulated Onion-Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Seasoned Salt.
- Prepare 3 dash of Worchestershire Sauce.
- You need 4 tbsp of Cheddar Cheese [cubed] Or 2 Thin Slices Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 4 slice of Thin Sliced Purple Onions.
- Prepare 4 of Sliced Firm Tomatoes.
- You need 8 large of Dill Pickle Slices.
- Prepare 12 large of Iceberg Lettuce Leaves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ketchup.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Real Mayonnaise.
- You need 2 pinch of Sea Salt.
Mike's Low Carb Breadless Beef Burgers instructions
- Chop all vegetables and chill..
- Add all seasonings except for sea salt and cheese [optional] into the hamburger meat and mix well..
- You can choose to add the cheese inside the hamburger meat or melt on the top..
- Mold 2 hamburger patties and lightly sprinkle tops with Sea Salt..
- Fry hamburger meat to desired doneness or until fully cooked. About 3 minutes on each side for well done. Add cheese to hamburger surface and allow to melt if it's not been added within the hamburger meat mixture..
- Drain burgers on paper towels..
- Add mayonnaise and ketchup to burger top [or in between lettuce leaves] followed by pickles, onions and tomatoes..
- Wrap each burger in 3 layers Iceberg Lettuce leaves each. Top and bottom..
- Serve hamburger warm and vegetables chilled..