Meat-Wrapped Temari Pinchos. See great recipes for salmon and cream cheese pinchos, Cucumber Ribbon Pinchos too! Basque pincho: Mushroom and ham. cookpad.japan. If you want to stand the pinchos on end, don't put them on picks and then line them up.
You can cook Meat-Wrapped Temari Pinchos using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Meat-Wrapped Temari Pinchos
- It’s 180 grams of Hot cooked rice.
- It’s 150 grams of Thinly sliced beef.
- You need 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of Plain flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ■Sake.
- You need 1 tbsp of ■Mirin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ■Vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of ■Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ■Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of ■Bonito dashi stock, granulated.
- You need 1 tsp of ■Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 of White sesame seeds.
Meat-Wrapped Temari Pinchos instructions
- Divide the rice into 15-18 g portions and use cling film to shape into balls. Combine all of the ingredients marked with ■..
- This time, I used store-bought microwaveable rice..
- Wrap the rice balls with meat and use the palms of your hands to shape them into balls. Season with salt and pepper..
- Sprinkle some flour over the top..
- Add some vegetable oil and a little sesame oil to a frying pan and cook the meat-wrapped riceballs until browned. Then add the sauce from. Heat it up and coat the meatballs with it..
- Top with white sesame seeds and skewer them through!.