Rasta Pasta with Grilled Jerk Chicken.
You can have Rasta Pasta with Grilled Jerk Chicken using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rasta Pasta with Grilled Jerk Chicken
- It’s 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 380 g of dry pasta (3 cups or so).
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper, sliced.
- It’s 1 of red bell pepper, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of yellow bell pepper, sliced.
- It’s 1 of medium onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1.5 cups of chicken stock.
- It’s 1.5-2 cups of half and half cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need 1 tsp of cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 2 of tbsp+1 tbsp jerk seasoning (I like walkerswood or grace brand).
- It’s 1/2 of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
Rasta Pasta with Grilled Jerk Chicken step by step
- Using 2 tbsp of jerk seasoning, marinade chicken for 2 hours or over night (preferred).
- Grill your chicken on BBQ or indoor grill until juices run clear. Set aside of a bit before slicing..
- In a large pot, cook pasta to just shy of el dente, drain and set aside in colander while making the rest..
- In the same pot, add the olive oil and saute onion and garlic 2 min. Then add your jerk, thyme and cajun seasoning. Cook 1 more min.
- Add the chicken stock and cream. Cook on medium-high for 5 min or so then add your peppers. Add your parm cheese and continue cooking on medium until it looks like your sauce is beginning to thicken. Season with salt if needed.
- Add your pasta to the sauce and toss to combine and let everything hangout together for 10 min on low, stirring occasionally..
- Serve hot with your grilled chicken on top (or you can toss the chicken in when you add the pasta to the pot).