Healthy Veggies Pasta. Show Your Food What It's Missing With The Perfect Balance Of Flavor & Spice. You will think this pasta recipe calls for an absurd amount of kale, but it will shrink a ton when cooked. A quick Vegetable Pasta that's made with less pasta and more veggies that tastes so amazing, no one realises it's a healthy pasta recipe!!!
Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, saute carrots in oil until crisp-tender. Stir in tomatoes, broccoli, squash, green pepper and seasonings. Many people enjoy healthy vegetarian pasta dishes whether they are vegetarians or not. You can cook Healthy Veggies Pasta using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Veggies Pasta
- It’s of Pasta 1 cup, 1 Carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Peas.
- It’s of Cauliflower-5 florets.
- You need 1/2 cup of Capsicum.
- It’s 1 of spring onion chopped.
- Prepare 6 of Mushrooms.
- Prepare of All purpose flour1tbsp.
- It’s 1 glass of Milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Oregano.
- You need of Chilli flakes.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s of Tejpatta-1.
- Prepare of Cloves-2.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ginger Garlic paste.
Pasta is adaptable, familiar, and versatile, which makes it a comforting choice—especially for new vegetarians. If you're cooking for a mixed crowd, you can always cook a portion of meat separately to be added later. My mantra for pasta has always been that it can be a wholesome, well-balanced meal if you make it that way. I hate that it sometimes gets a bad rap because, well, if you load it with vegetables and eat the portion size that's right for you, it's a dish you can feel great about.
Healthy Veggies Pasta step by step
- Cut carrots and cauliflower in small pieces.Boil them with peas.Boil pasta separately in a big vessel adding 2 tsp oil and 1/2tsp salt. seive it..
- Cut capsicum,cabbage and onion spring separately..
- Cut mushrooms in small pieces.Saute them in a little oil..
- Take olive oil.Add tejpatta and cloves then ginger garlic paste. Now add all purpose flour,fry it till aroma comes..
- Start adding milk slowly slowly stirring continuously..
- When whole milk finishes add seasoning,black pepper,oregano and chili flakes..
- Now add pasta, all boiled vegetables then mushrooms,capsicum and cabbage.Transfer the mixture in a serving dish or pie dish..
- Cover the surface with grated cheese and paneer..
- Grill it for 10 mts in oven. Eat and relish. (Optional).
Quinoa pasta is a good gluten-free option. Veggie or legume-based pastas are often gluten free, but quinoa is an especially popular choice since it doesn't get mushy when it's cooked. Perfect for picky eaters or just a great way to add more veg to your family's diet. Perfect for a pasta sauce or for topping pizzas. It can also be used to replace tomato sauce in most recipes.