stove top stuffed pork loin. Top with the second tenderloin; tie with kitchen string. Place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Like Mama's Stovetop Pork Roast, which is especially simple to cook.
Get ready for dinnertime with Harvest Stuffed Pork Loin. A short prep time, plus apples, cranberries, pecans and sage, make this stuffed pork loin impressive for your family or a table full of guests. Try Harvest Stuffed Pork Loin tonight. You can have stove top stuffed pork loin using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of stove top stuffed pork loin
- It’s 6 of one and a half inch thick pork loins.
- It’s 1 box of stove top stuffing.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of pan sausage I used Odems Tennessee Pride.
- Prepare 18 oz of can of recipe starters cooking sauce creamy parmesan basil.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of water.
Place the onion slices to a medium pot, place the meat on top of the onions. Cut lengthwise slits down the center of each tenderloin within ½" of the bottom (be careful not to cut right through). In a marinading tray or large Ziploc bag, combine all of the marinade ingredients: broth, brown sugar, ketchup, soy sauce, garlic, curry, ginger and pepper and add pork. Pork tenderloins are a nutritious source of protein, iron and potassium, and they are versatile enough that they can be cooked in a number of different ways, including on your stove top.
stove top stuffed pork loin instructions
- in a pot add a little olive oil add sausage and brown.
- add water bring to boil add stuffing stir it will take about 1 minute.
- take a pork loin make a slit down the center leaving sides and bottom uncut.
- take a bowl add stuffing to bowl with a different spoon , don't want to cross contaminate , and fill the loin with the stuffing.
- add to a deep pan repeat till all six are done season with seasonings.
- add ghee heat cook turning occasionally and keep covered when not stirring.
- when pork is done add basil parmesan sauce cover let sit 5 minutes.
Keep in mind, however, that the cooking technique will differ from that of an outdoor grill. To accurately determine whether or not the pork chops are safe to eat, check the center of the thickest chop with a meat thermometer. Roll up, jelly roll fashion, starting at one short end. Place seam side down, in roasting pan sprayed with cooking spray. In the butter, sauté onions and celery until soft.