Blackened salmon over smokey mozzarella pasta. There are a few attempts I found online which I took inspiration from and the end result was incredible. Serve with whatever you like but I found blackened salmon is perfect with it. Spices, oil and salmon are the only ingredients you need to make this easy and healthy dinner.
See great recipes for Simple mozzarella cheese without revett too! In a small bowl, add the paprika, cayenne, thyme and oregano and salt and mix to blend. There are a few attempts I found online which I took inspiration from and the end result was incredible. You can cook Blackened salmon over smokey mozzarella pasta using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blackened salmon over smokey mozzarella pasta
- You need 1/2 lb of Bronz cut penne (small penne).
- You need 1/2 cup of real mayo.
- It’s 1/4 cups of white wine vinnegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of freshly grate Parmesan or pecorino romano.
- It’s 2 of large garlic cloves pressed.
- Prepare 2 cups of packed baby spinach stemmed and fine chopped.
- Prepare 2 of small jars of roasted red bell fine chopped.
- You need 1/2 lb of smoked mozzarella or just pearls since smoked is hard to find.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mexican chili powder or ancho Chile powder (some substitute cayenne).
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
Serve with whatever you like but I found blackened salmon is perfect with it. This blackened salmon recipe is perfectly flaky, full of wonderful Cajun spices, and has a crispy exterior everyone will love! So I had to share it with my YouTube family ! This salmon is soooo easy to make yet delicious.
Blackened salmon over smokey mozzarella pasta instructions
- Start by salting your boiling water and cook the pasta.
- While the pasta cooks go ahead and add the mayo, vinnegar, cheese, garlic, chile powder, salt and fresh ground pepper to a glass measuring cup and use a stick blender to smooth it out (taste for additional salt or pepper) set aside..
- Chop up the spinach and roasted red bell and set aside..
- In a big mixing bowl add the pasta followed by the spinach, roasted red bell, mozzarella and the dressing and stir well. This pasta is best served at room temp so be sure to remove it from the fridge to give it plenty of time to come to temp..
- If you are cooking salmon for this I use a mix of old bay blackening seasoning because it has this kind of nutmeg flavor and a little zatarains blackening seasoning for its spicy ness, but I’ll leave that up to you. Sear salmon in a non stick pan and set on paper towel and blot to remove excess oils., serve over the pasta..
Flip over skin-side down and let finish cooking until salmon is opaque and cooked-through, another several minutes. When broccoli and tomatoes have roasted, remove from pan and toss with pasta. See great recipes for Blackened chicken fajitas too! I'm not going to lie to you, cooking fish at home used to scare me…. but not anymore. I have become a huge fish fan and this easy blackened salmon is my family's all time favorite.