Mini Gorgonzola Popovers.
You can have Mini Gorgonzola Popovers using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mini Gorgonzola Popovers
- You need 1/2 cup of AP flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of dried parsley.
- You need 1/2 cup of plus 2 Tbsp milk.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter, melted.
- It’s 2 tbsp of crumbled gorgonzola cheese.
Mini Gorgonzola Popovers instructions
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Whisk milk, egg, parsley and butter in measuring cup..
- In bowl combine flour and pepper..
- Whisk wet ingredients into dry..
- Spray mini muffin tin with nonstick spray. Add 2 Tbsp of mix into each cup..
- Add 1/2 tsp cheese in center of each filled cup. If you love Gorgonzola as I do go ahead and add a tsp per cup!.
- Bake at 450° for 10 minutes. Reduce oven temp to 350°F and bake an additional 8 minutes. DO NOT open oven door while baking!.
- Serve immediately!.
- These can be rewarmed in 350° oven for 8-10 minutes..