Greek Grilled Cheese.
You can cook Greek Grilled Cheese using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Greek Grilled Cheese
- Prepare of Robust.
- You need 2 slice of Potato Bread.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 2 slice of Fresh Tomato.
- Prepare 1 slice of Deli Sliced Smoked Gouda Cheese.
- It’s 1 slice of Deli Thick Sliced Butterkase Cheese.
- It’s 5 of Baby Spinach Leaves.
Greek Grilled Cheese step by step
- In medium pan, pour 2 tablespoons olive oil, heat on low/medium..
- Sandwhich is prepped as follows….
- 1 slice potato bread..
- Thick slice butterkase cheese on top of bread..
- Put 2 slices of fresh tomato on top of butterkase cheese..
- Put spinach leaves on top of tomato slices..
- Put sliced smoked gouda slice on top of spinach leaves..
- Place top piece of potato bread on top..
- Cook in olive oil in medium pan on low/medium heat until both sides are gold and crispy, add olive oil to pan when needed..