Natto Fried Rice. Combine natto and eggs in a bowl; mix well. Add cooked rice and mix using a rice paddle. Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
I like to use day old rice when I make fried rice just because its not as sticky and moist. Pound out the lumps in the rice and make it nice and fluffy. Once you do that, add the scallions and mix. You can have Natto Fried Rice using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Natto Fried Rice
- Prepare 3 bowls of rice.
- You need 6 of Wiener sausages.
- You need 1 piece of Japanese leek (6cm).
- You need 1 half of a carrot.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 pack of "natto" (fermented soybeans *could be replaced with soybeans).
- You need of vegetable oil.
- You need of soy sauce, bonito stock (could be replaced with other fish stock).
Add the egg natto mixture and mix well into the rice. Sauté until the stickiness of the natto has dissipated. Add the rest of the oil and the rice. Stir-fry until the rice and the other ingredients are evenly mixed.
Natto Fried Rice instructions
- Chop the Wiener sausages and Japanese leek into small pieces and chop the carrot into fine pieces..
- Stir fry them together..
- Add eggs and rice into the frying pan and keep stir frying it..
- Add vegetables, natto, soy sauce and bonito stock to taste..
- Stir fry for another 5 minutes..
Push the mixture to one side, and add the rest of the soy sauce to the bare surface of the pan. Great recipe for Fluffy Natto Fried Rice. There's a dish where you mix the egg into the natto and beat it until airy. The fluffy egg mixes in deliciously with the rice. It worked well with this fried rice.