Beef Brisket Noodle Soup (Instant Pot).
You can cook Beef Brisket Noodle Soup (Instant Pot) using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Brisket Noodle Soup (Instant Pot)
- Prepare 2 of star anise pods.
- It’s 2 of whole cloves.
- Prepare 1 inch of piece of ginger, peeled & sliced.
- It’s 4 of green onions, sliced into 3 inch sections.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 3 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 4 cups of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 lb of beef brisket, cubed.
- You need of Beef tripe and tendon, if desired.
- It’s 200 gm of dry fine Chinese egg noodle.
- It’s of Vegetables as desired.
Beef Brisket Noodle Soup (Instant Pot) instructions
- Set instant pot to saute and add vegetable oil. Once oil is heated, add star anise, cloves, garlic, and ginger and saute for a few minutes until aromatic. Add green onions to pot and cook until limp.
- Add cubed beef brisket and sear briefly in pot, then add oyster sauce and soy sauce. Cook for a few minutes until sauce caramelizes.
- If tendon and tripe is desired, add to instant pot now. Tendon pieces must not be too large. Cook briefly in sauce, then add chicken stock. Close lid of instant pot and cook 30min on high pressure (soup function)..
- While brisket cooks, soak dry noodles in boiling water until loose, then blanch in cold water. Prepare any desired vegetables..
- Separate noodles and veg into 2 large soup bowls. Once instant pot is done (quick release), spoon broth into bowls to reheat noodles..