Onion Miso Pork and Cabbage. Chop ginger and cabbage finely, grind sesame seeds in a suribachi. Take off the heat and stir in the sesame oil. Season with salt & pepper to taste and serve cabbage with the pork chops.
Add the liquid miso and stir. Fry until the liquid reduces and serve. Miso Pork Belly with Green Onions. You can cook Onion Miso Pork and Cabbage using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Onion Miso Pork and Cabbage
- Prepare 5-6 1/4 inch of slices pork.
- Prepare 1/4 of green cabbage.
- Prepare of Marinade-.
- You need 2 tbsp of red miso.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of mirin.
- You need 1 tbsp of sake.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1/4 of onion grated finely (with daikon oroshi grater).
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger tubed.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic tubed.
- Prepare of For Sauce-.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground sesame seeds.
- It’s of For Cabbage-.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of Ra-yu.
The cabbage has a quite sweet and crunchy taste. Taste the sauce and add extra Miso or Soy Sauce if required, depending on the saltiness of Miso you use. Heat Oil in a large frying pan of wok over the high heat, cook Pork Mince and Ginger. When Pork changed colour, add Cabbage and cook, stirring, until Cabbage is softened.
Onion Miso Pork and Cabbage instructions
- Chop cabbage finely, grate onion, and grind sesame seeds in a suribachi..
- Cut pork roast into 1/4 inch slices..
- Combine marinade in a bowl..
- Massage marinade into pork slices, let sit for 10-15 mins..
- Cook pork slices in a skillet on medium heat for about 1 minute on each side, flip over once again for 30 seconds and then set aside onto a plate. Leave remaining marinade in the bowl..
- Add remaining marinade into the pan, heat until bubbling, turn off heat and add ground sesame seeds, return pork to the pan and coat in sauce. Remove pork to the plate..
- Add the butter, cabbage and Ra-yu to the pan. Heat on medium and sauté the cabbage for 3-4 minutes..
- Serve with rice (or hot noodles) and vegetables. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156607-pan-fried-okra-with-ginger-marinade This is a great side dish to serve it with..
Add the sauce and mix to combine. Heat remaining two tablespoons oil in a wok and place pork slices in one by one, without overlapping. After lightly browning pork, add onion and stir-fry. Add first mixture with Chinese chili paste and stir-fry well. Add cabbage, bell peppers, and second mixture of sake and soy sauce, mixing quickly to coat.