Keto Meatball Parmigiana. Juicy, tender, and full of flavor, a good italian meatball is a beautiful thing. Unfortunately, finding a decent gluten free and low carb recipe for classic Italian meatballs isn't easy. You see, it's the bread crumbs that usually make meatballs tender – without them you can end up with a dense, chewy mouthful that more.
My low carb Meatball Parmesan Casserole was a hit with my family and should be a hit with yours. This is keto, low carb, gluten-free, grain-free, and a THM S recipe. Other's like to bake meatballs in the oven. You can have Keto Meatball Parmigiana using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Meatball Parmigiana
- It’s of Meatballs.
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- It’s 1 1/2 Tbsp of Parsley.
- Prepare 2/3 Cup of grated Parmesan.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Almond Flour.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of Kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of minced onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- It’s of Parmigana.
- It’s 1 Cup of Low Carb marinara sauce.
- It’s 4 oz of Mozzarella.
This method eliminates the need for standing over a hot pan and results in round meatballs. This Keto meatballs alla parmigiana recipe is perfect for individuals on a low carb or ketogenic diet. The Italian style low carb meatballs are juicy, tender and just so easy to make. Make this keto meatballs recipe as an appetizer or a main course.
Keto Meatball Parmigiana instructions
- Combine all of the meatball ingredients in a large bowl and mix well..
- Form into 2″ meatballs.
- Bake at 350 degrees (F) for 20 minutes OR fry in a large skillet over medium heat until cooked through. Frying generally produces a better color and crust..
- Place the cooked meatballs in an oven safe dish..
- Spoon approximately 1 Tbl sauce over each meatball..
- Cover with approximately 1/4 oz of mozzarella cheese each..
- Bake at 350 degrees (F) for 20 minutes or until heated through and the cheese is golden..
Buffalo meatballs: To make buffalo-style meatballs, all you need to do is toss your baked meatballs in buffalo sauce (try Frank's brand). For a party-friendly appetizer, serve with toothpicks and dip in this keto ranch dressing. Use Grass-Fed Beef for Your Keto Meatballs. The main ingredient in these keto meatballs is grass-fed ground beef. These meatballs are my family's absolute favorite meatballs and just so happen to be a great low carb recipe too!