Tofu and Pork Burgers with Cheese.
You can have Tofu and Pork Burgers with Cheese using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tofu and Pork Burgers with Cheese
- You need 150 g of minced pork.
- It’s 100 g of tofu.
- Prepare 4 pieces of camembert or cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 pinch of nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of chopped rosemarry.
Tofu and Pork Burgers with Cheese step by step
- Wrap tofu in paper towels. Let it sit for a while to allow the paper to absorb the water from the tofu. Or you can dry the tofu by putting it into a microwave for about 3 minutes..
- Cut cheese into small pieces. Put all ingredients into a bowl except for cheese. Then mix them well until the texture becomes sticky..
- Roll up the mixture into golf size balls. Put cheese into the ball, and smash a bit, pushing in the center of ball a bit with your finger..
- Put olive oil into a pan and fry the burgers on low to medium heat with lid on. When one side has cooked well, turn and fry the other side on medium heat..
- Note: you can make a delicious sauce by using the rest of the oil in the pan. Add tomato ketchup and Worcestershire sauce to the pan, mix on a low heat and then pour on the top of the hamburger!.