Pad Thai w/ peanut butter sauce.
You can have Pad Thai w/ peanut butter sauce using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pad Thai w/ peanut butter sauce
- You need 1.5 Tablespoons of reduced sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Natural Peanut-butter.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of sesame seed oil.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Sriracha (less if you don’t like a lot of spice).
- Prepare 6 oz of Vegetable broth.
- Prepare Dash of Pure maple syrup (optional).
- Prepare of Celery.
- You need of Broccoli.
- It’s of Red cabbage.
- It’s of Frozen edamame.
- You need of Bell pepper (thinly sliced).
- You need of Annie Chungs brown rice Pad Thai noodles.
Pad Thai w/ peanut butter sauce step by step
- Bring a large pot to boil. While waiting, add pepper, cabbage, broccoli & celery to large skillet, with a splash of olive oil (Oil Free: Use water).
- Cook frozen Edamame, according to package and add to skillet..
- While sautéing veggies, add pad Thai noodles to pot. Cook according to package..
- At this point you can make the sauce. In a small mason jar, combine vegetable broth, sriracha, soy sauce, sesame seed oil, peanut butter & if using a dash of maple syrup. Shake until well mixed.
- Once noodles are done, drain and add to skillet with sauce. Mix well, until combined. Serve with fresh peanuts, or sesame seeds!.