Low Carb Bacon and Egg Cupcakes.
You can cook Low Carb Bacon and Egg Cupcakes using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low Carb Bacon and Egg Cupcakes
- It’s 6 of Turkey bacon strips.
- You need 6 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Spinach leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper to taste.
Low Carb Bacon and Egg Cupcakes instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Spray muffin tin if necessary with non stick spray..
- Line sides of muffin tin with bacon strips pressing them against sides..
- Crack one egg inside each tin..
- Place 2-3 spinach leaves on top of each egg..
- Place a pinch of shredded cheddar cheese on to of each cup..
- Add salt and peeper to taste. This pic shows right to left the beginning to end..
- Put in oven for 12-18 minutes depending on desired doneness of eggs..
- When done, allow a short cooling time and they should pop right out. Can be refrigerated and microwaved as well!.