My Sub Sandwich. Find locations, hours, phone number, and order online. Place ground sirloin in a large mixing bowl and punch a well into the center of meat. Fill well with the egg, bread crumbs, onion, garlic, red pepper flakes.
No matter what you're looking for or where you are in the world, our global marketplace of sellers can help you find unique and affordable options. SUBMARINE SANDWICH (HERO, HOAGIE, OR POOR BOY): A loaf of French bread or a ARMED FORCES RECIPE SERVICE. We use fresh locally sourced produce, premium meats, and aged California cheeses. You can have My Sub Sandwich using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Sub Sandwich
- Prepare 1 of French bread loaf.
- You need of Sour cream.
- It’s of Mustard.
- You need of Sliced cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Thin slice ham.
- You need of Thin slice Turkey.
- Prepare of Thin slice chicken.
- Prepare 1 pkg of hot dogs.
- It’s slices of Tomato.
- It’s slices of Avocado.
Our bread is baked fresh everyday. The Fort McCoy Exchange serves active-duty, Guard and Reserve members and their Families and military retirees and their Families. Civilian personnel and contractors can purchase immediate-consumption items at the Express and food items from the food court and concessions. Delivery Hours Pickup Hours Like many other popular sandwich chains, Firehouse Subs has been open for decades.
My Sub Sandwich instructions
- Slice open your French bread loaf and pull some of the breading out..
- Bake your loaf for about 8 minutes at 275..
- Cut your hot dogs down the middle then in half..add oil to frying pan and cook hot dogs to your liking.. I like mine done!!.
- Put sour cream and mustard as you like.. spread together on loaf. Add slice cheese down the loaf..
- Then add your 3 Meats. Go down loaf twice with each.. then put your cooked hot dogs on there. Now add tomatoes and avocado. Now you have a sub!! Enjoy!!.
Restaurants, Food Operations & Theaters; Restaurants, Food Operations & Theaters. Charley's Grilled Subs bring that grilled hot sub taste to troops around the world. Army City Steak & Gyro menu. Animated by PES and Dillon Markey When it comes to fast-food sandwiches, Subway is king.